Let's Build Bridges

Let's Build Bridges
There are many bridges we can build

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Have Your Say...

Thanks to James Gordanifar for his very good point about what would be in this project for Alumni. My answer to this can be found on this blog.

Apologies that I have taken a few days to respond. I have been building the Facebook page up for this project. There are now over 44 members and rising.

If you would like to join this page, just go to:

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/419487984829959/

There is also a Linkedin Group you can join:


I am ready to respond to your questions and ideas about this project. So to add to the comments so far, would you like to be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you;d like to become a contributor to this blog, just email me, the Founder, at Jamesmegarry@hotmail.com